Join us for the Bethesda Row Fashion Carnival on June 10th from 11am – 2pm!
The traditional runway is so yesterday. So, we’re kicking off the new summer season with an interactive Fashion Carnival that will surprise, delight, and inspire your inner fashionista. It’s a fun way to see and shop the latest trends from Bethesda Row boutiques like Sassanova, Morley, and Pink Palm. But oh there’s more, ladies and gents:
- Mane tamers & style platforms
- Fashion-themed carnival events for the whole family
- Fabulous in-store promotions
- Flower crown station
- Lipgloss kiss fortune telling
- Mini-fashionista art corner and dress-up closet
- Fashion funhouse mirrors & photobooth
- Fashion “icons”
- Live DJ & carnival treats
Part fashion, part spectacle, and totally fun for the whole family. Don’t miss out!
Register for free HERE!
Participating merchants include:
American Tap Room | Barnes & Noble | Bluemercury | Bonobos | Calypso St. Barth
Courage. B | J. McLaughlin | Kendra Scott | Le Creuset | Le Pain Quotidien
Lou Lou Boutique | lululemon | Mamma Lucia Restaurant | Modern Market
Mon Ami Gabi | Morley | My Eye Dr. | The Pink Palm | Sassanova